The Esbit Small Pocket Stove is one of the smallest, lightest cookers that you can buy. Weighing a mere 170g (including fuel) it's ideal for emergency use or to carry in your go pack.
The stove is a smaller and far superior version of the standard UK issue stove used by generations of soldiers.
- German design & quality
- Constructed from electrolyte galvanised steel
- Two-position design permits a low flame for controlled cooking or a direct flame for a quicker boil time
- Small size and stable fuel source make this stove a great addition to your emergency kit
- Powered by Esbit 4g solid fuel tablets (20 included)
- Non-toxic fuel is environmentally safe, has no ash residue and is nearly odorless
- Size 10 x 2.3 x 7.7 cm
The fuel tablets supplied with this stove may look like traditional hexamine but are far superior in performance. Not only do they have significantly greater energy output but they also burn in a far cleaner fashion.
Of course the great bonus of this stove is that you can use hexamine with it if you want!
|Shipping weight in kg||0.1700|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£8.99|
German manufacturer Esbit was founded in 1949 and is now based in Hamburg. The company initially made solid fuel tablets and the name comes from Erich Schummm Brennstoff in Tabletten - roughly translated as "Hexy". The company then began making coffee makers, stoves and today the high quality flasks, cups and cutlery stocked by This Tribe. Esbit's titanium products are particularly light and strong - you simply don't get better quality kit.