The 0.75 Litre Stainless Steel Vacuum Flask from Esbit is made of high quality stainless steel and is perfect for providing a hot drink on a cold day on the ranges!
Double walled with a silver coated body for superior insulation and heat preservation. Each flask comes complete with 2 drinking mugs and 2 screw plugs (with and without push button for pouring function button).
- Made of high quality stainless steel
- Volume - 0.75 Litre
- Double walled
- 2 drinking mugs
- 2 screw plugs - with and without push button for pouring function
- Silver coated inner body for especially good heat preservation
- Water Filling Temperature - 98 degrees C
- Heat Preservation Capability after 6 hrs - 80 degrees C
- Heat Preservation Capability after 12 hrs - 65 degrees C
- Heat Preservation Capability after 24 hrs - 50 degrees C
- Dimensions:Size Packed - 225 (H) x 90 (W) mm
- Weight - 465 g
|Shipping weight in kg||0.6260|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£18.99|
German manufacturer Esbit was founded in 1949 and is now based in Hamburg. The company initially made solid fuel tablets and the name comes from Erich Schummm Brennstoff in Tabletten - roughly translated as "Hexy". The company then began making coffee makers, stoves and today the high quality flasks, cups and cutlery stocked by This Tribe. Esbit's titanium products are particularly light and strong - you simply don't get better quality kit.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)